The call for submission begins on Tuesday, 2 January 2018 and ends on Sunday, 18 February at midnight.
Application procedure for the Sciences Po Prize for Contemporary Art:
- The applicant must be less than 35 years old
- They must reside in France
- They must hold a degree from an art, architecture or design school and/or have already been part of a collective exhibition
- They must be presented by a curator
- The artwork submitted must be less than a year old and must never have been exhibited for another Prize
- We accept submissions in all artistic forms as long as they can safely be exhibited within Sciences Po (photographies, videos, sculptures, prints, installations, paintings, impressions, drawings, performances…)
- Artworks must be non-flammable or fireproofed and non-perishable.
- The applicant must be able to ensure the transport of their artwork to Sciences Po’s exhibition hall (28 rue des Saint-Pères)
Click on documents to download :